Monday, November 3, 2014

November 3, 2014, Cerro Navia, Chile

This week we didnt acomplish as much as we wanted t. I got really sick with a fever and a cold. But our investigator Cecilia went to church and will be baptized this next Sunday on the 9th of November! I am so excited. My companion and I have decided to just work with the investigators that we have and focus on less actives.-- Oh Elder Covinos and I have another change together! this is our 3rd cambio together-- but yeah we decided that we are going to work on less actives this change. We have a list of at least 1500 members that should be attending that are not. We are focusing on them and activities to try and fortify the ward. Its hard to bring in investigators when our ward is weak. But thats our goal for this cambio. This week I have started reading alot about how gifts of the Spirit can help us overcome our weaknesses.

I love you all.

Elder Brady

No comments:

Post a Comment