Tuesday, May 6, 2014

May 6, 2014 Chilean MTC

I am so excited for Hunter and Jackson! Thats way cool! I really apreciate all the prayers that have been going around. I am really blessed to have the friends I do.
My Leader in Az (Bro.Cook) told me that Josh and Richard are getting ready to leave soon and that Josh had been ordained and that Richard is coming up close! I am so excited for them. Bro. Cook has been a huge support to me along with Richard and Josh. They are some awesome friends. Bro. Cook has really helped me out. "You are at the point where the sky is the limit.  The Lord is ready to open the windows of heaven and let you peak inside if you are obedient and faithful"- Bro.Cook
Sister Kirkham emailed me and it sounds like Luis and Eric are doing awesome!! I think thats really neat that Elder Luis got to serve one of those mini missions. Thats such a cool experience! He's about ready to be sent off to Bulgaria! I really wish i could be there for his farewell. Luis has been a great friend and example to me and I really look up to him. Thats crazy he's going to learn Bulgarian! I am having a tough time with Spanish! I can't even imagine Bulgarian!! I am so happy for him. Its so awesome to think of all the missionaries around the world bringing people unto Christ.
Alexis said school is getting out soon! Thats so cool! We are expecting some 62 more missionaries tomorrow. Right now it is just my district, so... 8 of us. Its pretty empty but i am excited for the new crowd.
I miss Everyone! I really hope to see Nate again! I can't wait to hear where Cameron is going to go! He better let me know! I haven't heard from him lately!
I could probably have a conversation with poppy now! I really wish i paid more attention to Boni when i was working with that concrete. But the spanish is coming along alright. Its really frustraing at times but i know i will get the hang of it. Ser and Estar are soooooo confusing to me.

I am starting my 4th week at the MTC! 2 more weeks to go. This week has been very spiritual. I was able to go to the temple and we have had some awesome devotionals. We have been doing a whloe lot of service.
I am really greatful for the experiences I have had and my family. I love them.
I am supposed to have a minimum of 140 contacts a week. Thats crazy! haha

These people are special. Everyone on this world is.
I have learned the worth of a human soul. The worth of a human soul, is its capacity to become as God. DyC 18:10 has a new meaning for me now. I am so greatful to be here and serve the people of Chile.
I love you all. Thank you for you prayers and support.

- Elder Brady

No comments:

Post a Comment