Monday, June 16, 2014

June 16, 2014 Colinas

Today was day of cambios! Everyone got a new companion and many moved to a new sector. Elder Dirkmaat, was moved to a new sector\zone in quilicura! I am still in Colina in Fontt. I still have the same companion Elder Hall. We will be here for 8 more weeks! Not a whole lot happened this week, lots of rain mostly. I was able to go on intercambios with Elder Dirkmaat, my cousin, this last Tuesday and that was a blast! His sector was in Batuco. We taught 6 families and got 1 new investigator and we were able to give someone one of our investigators a blessing. It was really an awesome experience to be able to do that with him. We had a really good time. July is coming up! Nate and I have been talking about how we realllllllllllly want to go to the beach. We are recieving a new mission president next week. He is from Chile and dosnt know much english. But thats ohkay because my spanish is soooooooo much better. I know alot its just so difficult when the people talk super sloppy and bad haha. but things are improving. I miss you guys!
E´Brady
 
Wes and Nate


Wes and Nate on companion exchanges



No comments:

Post a Comment