Monday, July 21, 2014

July 21, 2014 Las Colinas

Hola!

This week has been pretty long! Our classes de ingles are dwindling because its so cold and no one wants to come. A family of menos activos are finally coming to church again!! We have a family home evening tonight with an hermana that is menos activo. Elias is progressing very well! We hope to have him Baptized August 3rd! I am pretty excited! I love my new mission president! This week we have been contacting pretty much everyone we see and we recieved tons of future investigators but half of the addresses were false or did not exist. But that led us to more contacts. We have a new family of investigators. We are going tonight to teach the first lesson. I had a pretty gnarly fall on my bike this week. I was riding and i guess there was a huge hole and my front wheel went straight into the ground and i flipped. I decided to start wearing my helmet after that. But it was pretty radical! I gave my first talk in sacrament meeting the last sunday and this week i am teaching Elders quorum. We have 3 weeks left of this cambio, I asked my president for a spanish speaking companion so that i can be forced to learn spanish. Its so cold down here in Chile. Its cloudy all week. Today we went bowling and it was pretty fun.

I am so excited to be here in Chile and serve the people and teach the Gospel. The Lord has blessed me so much. Missionary work is awesome! It is really the best thing to see the change that the Holy Ghost and this Gospel brings into the lives of these families. It is hard, but it is worth it. I am thankfull to be here in Chile.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOO!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment