Monday, January 12, 2015

January 12, 2015 Cerro Navia, Chile

Cerro Navia
Sector: Galvarino 2
C/ Elder Swan

 This week we are really starting to see the fruits of our works. We had many menos activos in church this week. 2 of them hadnt assisted for years and they are both single males. 2 more elders in our quorum. It was so awesome to see them there after visiting them for months! We have a new Bishop in the ward and i think that is was a very good change. Our new bishop has a lot of experience and is ready to work. He and his wife have helped us in a lesson for the past 2 weeks with a family that is menos activo. We had a lesson last night with them and we felt the spirit very strong. They now what they need to do. The husband and wife of this family said that they would talk and figure things out. We hope to see them in church by the end of the change and reactivated. They are an awesome family. My new companion is awesome. He can play piano and sings and I have my violin so we have been doing alot with that it has been really cool. I feel like i am going to be changed this next change in 2 weeks. I had my interview with president and he asked me a bunch of things that he heard about me about our success and I dont know he asked me alot about my contacts and said that there are a couple sectors where he needs people like me to just talk to everyone on the street. Then he asked me if i would have problems riding a bike if i had one. Then he asked me if i like the country or city better. I dont know whats going to happen but we will find out in two weeks. I love my sector but man its heck walking so much in this heat. 

I love you all.
Elder Brady

No comments:

Post a Comment