Monday, January 26, 2015

January 26, 2014 Cerro Navia, Chile

Cerro Navia
Sector: Galvarino 2
C/ Elder Wilcox




This week went very well. We have a bunch of people coming to church with us now. I would say they are reactivated because we dont need to invite them to come to church anymore. But we will continue to strengthen them and help them stay active. We have a new Bishop in our ward. He is so good. He has been helping our investigator resolve problems in her family. Her name is Claudia and she has 2 kids. She is progressing super bien and she has a baptism date for the 15 of febuary. We are super excited for her. She now has a lot of friends in the church and her kids are really enjoying church so much. They are very happy. Her daughter wants to be baptized but is only 7 so we told her that she has to wait a little bit longer until she is 8 years old and will be baptized. Everything is going super well in our sector.

I have a new companion Elder Wilcox- who was actually my flying companion when i flew to atlanta georgia. And he was in my district. I am excited to be with him. My other companion Elder Swan went to la Isla de Pascua which is a polynesian Island with the big heads and stuff. He is so lucky I was so jealous but i know he will do well. He was an awesome companion.

Elder Wilcox and I are excited to work hard this cambio!

-Elder Brady

No comments:

Post a Comment