Monday, January 19, 2015

January 19, 2015 Cerro Navia, Chile

Cerro Navia
Sector: Galvarino 2

C\ Elder Swan

This week was really tough but we have received a lot of blessings from our work. My companion and I have been focusing on the less active members. We have found MANY from a list of members that we have. We have reactivated 4 people and 2 complete families. We have just found a lady with 2 kids this week. She is in a really tough position. She left her husband because he was abusive to her and now she is living with her mom. Her mom doesnt want her to leave and find a job because she doesnt want her to watch the children and many more things have been happening. One man that we reactivated told us about her and she is a less active but her baptism record is lost. We talked to her and taught her, invited her to church and she came. She absolutely loved it. She had an interview with the bishop´and everything went really well. We just recently found out that she has to be re-baptized. We are going to teach her lessons 1-3 this week. The sad part is that we have changes this next monday. I am pretty sure I will be leaving the sector. But I feel good because i know I have left it better than it was. This work is amazing. This Gospel changes lives. I have seen it. There are some people who forget what this Gospel can do and just need a little help to get back on the path.
This week has been really hard but it went really well.
I love you all.
-Elder Brady


No comments:

Post a Comment