Tuesday, February 17, 2015

February 16, 2015 Cerro Navia, Chile

Cerro Navia
Sector: Galvarino 2
C/ Elder Wilcox


    This week has been Super!! Claudia was baptized yesterday! It was so cool to help this family come into the church. Claudia´s kids are looking forward to when they will be able to be baptized. Claudia has two kids- Javiera(7) and Francisco(3). It was such a neat experience that we had yesterday. Claudia has grown so much in this gospel and has made many changes. The ward has taken her right in. I was able to get a photo with her and Jose. Jose was less active and we helped reactivate him and then he helped us find Claudia. Yesterday was such a happy day. 
    We have been teaching like crazy. We have so many plans coming together and its been awesome seeing them work. We are trying to teach a part member family right now. A man recently became activated and has many goals and wants to be an eternal family but his wife and daughter are not members. Bishop introduced us to them 2 weeks ago and we had our first visit with them this last monday. We just talked and got to know them and shared a little message. We invited them to church but had a vacation planned this last weekend but they commitied to going this Sunday that comes. We are super excited for them. The wife doesnt seem to have much interest but said shed be willing to go to church with her family.. so thats a good start!
    Being a missionary is so fun. We have so many rules but there is soooooo much you can do and many ways to do it.

I love you all. 

-Elder Brady

My Missionary Commission

by Elder Bruce R. McConkie

I am called of God.
My authority is above that of kings of the earth.
By revelation I have been selected as a personal representative of the Lord Jesus Christ.
He is my master and He has chosen me to represent Him--to stand in His place, to say and do what He Himself would say and do if He personally were ministering to the very people to whom He has sent me.
My voice is His voice, and my acts are His acts; my doctrine is His doctrine.
My Commission is to do what He wants done; To say what He wants said; to be a living modern witness in word and in deed of the divinity of his great and marvelous Latter-day work.
How great is my calling!

 





No comments:

Post a Comment