Wednesday, March 11, 2015

March 09, 2015 Cerro Navia, Chile

Zona: Colina
Sector: Batuco 1
Comp: Elder Fernandez



     Wow whata week!! We finally had our sector attack where we had our whole ward get together and we all went out to find inactive members and invite them to an activity the following week. It was a huge success. I did a division with a yong man named Daniel Alvarez. We had a really neat experience during this activity. We passed for an inactive family and the wife recieved us. We passed her an invitation and she invited us to sit down on her porch. She told us reasons why she and her family went inactive. I talked to her about all that but in the end she said that she would not attend the activity put she would pass it on to her children to she if they would like to go. Daniel was a bit bummed that she turned us down. Daniel started to bear his testimony and told her that he felt like God had put us in her way because God is trying to reach out to them. This woman changed her mind, and asked us to return. Unfortunatly I wont be able to be there but Daniel and the missionaries are going to go and visit her. I really felt the Spirit when he was testifying, he will be an awesome missionary. I am really greatful that i was able to have him to come with me.

    Yes the time has arrived for changes or intercambios as you say in español. I have been called as a trainer to train Elder Fernandez!! I am so excited!! We are opening a sector in Batuco Zona Colina. And GUESS WHAT!! I am with my cousin Elder Dirkmaat once again!!! He is my Zone Leader!! We will be able to do so many intercambios now I am so excited!! I am so excited to be able to train again. Elder Fernandez is from Argentina. He is from the city 'La Plata' which is pretty much Buenos Aires. HE is 18 years old and fresh out of the CCM or MTC. I am super excited, tenemos mucho animò!






No comments:

Post a Comment