Monday, August 11, 2014

August 4, Las Colinas Chile

Hola!! Dude that so cool Hunter got his call!!! And to Brazil!!!!! Dude thats sooooooo cool!!! I am so excited for him!

This week went by really fast! I taught elders quorum this last sunday in church. Elias just has to do his baptism interview and he is ready for his baptism this Saturday! I am pretty excited for him. We had dinner with his family and that went really well. His family is very evangelico but they are very nice. We have cambios this next Monday. I have asked for a Latino companion and im sure i will have one this next change. I know I can really progress with a spanish speaking conpanion. I am excited. I was able to go on an intercambio in Batuco with Elder Dirkmaats old companion Elder Perieda from Uruguy! He is super bakan! Today for P-Day we went up into the Andes mountains and sled a little and had some fun. I accidently bought an alcoholic beverage. It said Alcohol free and we were all drinking it and noticed that is smelled and tasted like alcohol. I read more on the back and it contained 0.2%. Not much but it sure wasnt alcohol free!! But we had a blast up there. 

I am excited for everyone getting their calls! 

Elder Brady



No comments:

Post a Comment