Monday, October 13, 2014

October 13, 2014 Cerro Navia, Chile

This is Wesley's mom for a minute.  I just had to write in here to all the future missionaries.....WRITE MORE TO YOUR MOTHER THAN JUST....."Hi mom"!!!

Wes sent an email this morning and all it said was, "Hi mom".  And I thought that was it until he sent something more a little over an hour later.  Funny boy.  So here are the few other emails that he sent.  He is looking for creative ideas of how to be a missionary.  He wants to know what you guys are doing that is successful.  If you have any great ideas that have worked for you please send him your ideas!


Here are his letters:

hi mom

Mom if its ohkay for christmas:

Camera
Backpack
Sangria
Socks

Books:
Key to thology (or what ever its called) (The book is called Key to the Science of Theology written by Parley P Pratt.  If you want to learn more about God this will be a wonderful book for you!)
Church history book

Rice crispe recipi
Nonnys monster cookie recipie


Mom what is going on with the war? Everyone hates me this week. No one has been shaking my hand or anything because im from the US and ´I have Ebole´. So many people here talk about the war and say bad stuff about the US.

I love you mom. I hope everything is going well.

I dont have a letter to really write this week.
 Tyson sent me this. I thought it was pretty cool.
And mom. I know Star Wars is coming out soon like end of next year. I just want to tell you not to see it with out me ohkay? Harrison Ford and all the old actors are going to be in this new one. Its going to be pretty cool but i want to watch it with you yeah? just letting you know in advance.

And also the movie meet the mormons came out recently. When it comes out on Dvd can you get me a copy? or as soon as possible please. 

I love you mom

No comments:

Post a Comment