Monday, December 7, 2015

December 7, 2015 Lampa, Chile

Zona:Colina
Sector: Lampa 1
Comp: Elder Rutan


This week has been amazing! We  have found new part member families! The members in these families are so prepared to receive the gospel; we had two progresssing investigators and they will be baptized the 25th of December- Christmas day! We are so excited. The Lord has blessed us so much! I feel like our sector is like the ´Promised land´. 

Today we invited the district leaders over for lunch and we talked a little on how we could help improve the work in the zone and we talked about some of the weaknesses that we have. This morning my dad came to our office while I was there practicing violin for a concert, and it was the weirdest thing! My dad was on the floor right below me talking to all the Elders haha. But it was cool, so many missionaries think my parents are heroes.

But the work keeps rolling on here in this part of Chile! And I am super greatful to be part of it!

I love you all!,

Elder Brady


No comments:

Post a Comment